Sunday, September 12, 2010

finally...some review from my trip at p.d...^^

huhuhu...
wanted to write down my enjoyment at port dickson...
but now only had time to post it up...
okok...dun1 blow water ad...
let me rewind back...
i went p.d...on...on...when ar???
oh ya...28 aug...(short-term-memory lost)
erm...that day was quite enjoying...
a day out to some nature place rather than everyday shopping...
hehe...not bad though...
me n hueylyn become lightbulb between yannie and her bf...
thats why i got burnt so dark...ouch ouch!!
hehe...starts our journey somewhere round noon...
i bought dunkin donuts that i missed so much...yummy o(^.^)o
fresh donuts...great coffee...woohoo...
on d way to p.d...
snap many photo...
and here's few
hehe...this is some photo when i'm a lil' fairer...
i'm a lil' regret going p.d cz i turns out even darker
sad TwT
p.d..p.d...p.d
finally arrive after few wrong turning...
found a more-people-beachside
and start our nonsense crap action...
jumping, shouting,monkey-ing,snap snap snap
haha>.<
had some good swim
some too bad, not having any chance taking photo
coz too busy swimming and fooling around...
wahaha
after great swimming too had a wonderful dinner
get to eat my favourite crab
let me show you all the tasty yummy dishes
haha...yummy yummy...
this help to cure my 'crave' for better food
after all the days of food that barely should be name as food
but most of all...i still got myself darker
and its time for me to get whitening product again =.=
huhuhu...guess that's for now...



No comments:

Post a Comment

=me...improving=