Sunday, August 29, 2010

lee hom^^ at 1 utama

^^
had a chance to meet up with lee hom last sunday...
and my 1st visit to 1 Utama,
hadn't had much time to explore the entire place yet...
but had a great day outing with my frenz..XD
we do shop a lot...!!
spend many too...huhuu>w<
my money...flying away...
ok...ok...worth-it...for a cool day...
after a total of restless week of exam..hiihi...
reward myself\(^o^)/~
lee hom d 'present', japanese dishes d 'threat', shopping d 'dessert'
hohoho...
*lunch*













~spicy pork ramen~
but not spicy at all...>.< 
i even add on chili powder...but still...not spicy......
but the ramen is good...cz got pork!!!

after lunch...we moved around...shopping^^v
and this time made we wasted my money again...~
shopping is heaven...but money flying away...that's the time for hell...

lucky though din spend so many time shopping,
went to lee hom tour stage round 5.30pm and waited...
for a total of 1 hour...lucky for me, 
i got a got place for a good view!!!
(*^__^*) 嘻嘻……
lee hom...his cute cute cute!!!










































hurm...but too bad..i didn't had a chance to get his autograph...
get a chance to see him is better than non...
he sang a song only...wish he could have sang 2 or more...
nevermind emyly~ at least u enjoyed the show^^

and another main thing...i had laksa...my so-long-lost-food...
this rewarded my appetite...hihi...i've been scarving for it since i left my hometown...
had a treat to my favourite dish is always the best...
Food = Heaven ... that's what it means to me...
XDDD


























and there is this deco in d main lobby of 1U...
theme~~raya...
not bad, and i took many pic with my frenz...
snap snap snap***
here...


















































































































































that's d day i spend...
fully appreciate everything i had...
enjoy o(^.^)o so much!!!
waiting for more upcoming outing...
and much more to explore...
❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

=me...improving=