Monday, September 27, 2010

1st new week after holiday...

hurm~~
tiring 1st week, many happens,
good and bad
1st word to describe my whole happening week
tired=.=
huhuhuhuhuhuhuhu~~
1st day going for classes
sleepy for d whole day
from 8am-4pm...
after all d tiring class
even have to practice cheers performance
lucky for the next day,
only had 1 single class...
yeay!!! thats a chance i took,
slept for 4 hours...XP
wake up, and again cheers practice
then go for my yoga class...luv it luv it!!!
help to clear all the toxic i've absorb for d whole 2 week holiday
ok, here comes d unhappy stuff...
wednesday was mid-autumn
i've had no chance to celebrate with family
and not even much time with friends,
but when i finally got to go out for few hours
maybe for a simple celebration
incident happenedTwT
on the way to my friend's car
on the total darkness at my college car park...
i fell down into a big whole...
OUCH!!!
my leg!!!
need do plastuc surgery ad...huhuhu
(blow water only la)
so...had my mid-autumn in d most unpredictable way
sad sad sad
that goes half of a new week
never had extra time to do others
except assignments, but not complete yet...
huhuhu, thursday comes a new thing for me
tradisional fan dance performance that i need to master
>in 1 week time<
what?!
so last minute....informed
so another restless week coming soon
practice...practice...practice
finally found my free day...friday
hehehe, went to take a look at d house
i'm going to stay on beginning my 2nd year study~
i luv it, more feels compare to now 4-in-1 room
LOL~
after that, rain comes by heavily...
and its time to watch tv and nap ^^
enjoy my free saturday...
totally in my room with my bed and my lappie ^^v
(except 4 hours ko-ku)
finally here comes the day waiting for so long...
~COURSE NIGHT~
happie day...
i've tried to make my hair look a lil' curly
but it never did
turns back to its original state
urghh...
but its ook
finally performed d cheers we'd practice for
though there is some slight mistake
but its good though...
more photo...i upload soon, ok...
stay tune~
hehe
erm...but the night
had performance and free dance time
havocking around...
makes me feels so tired..
food...not so good thats all i can say
what i paid for, not really what i've waited for
anyhow, had times photo-shotted with friends
but no chance with seniors...
hope the coming will be better...
ok, thats for now
photos i'll upload it ASAP
wait up~~
thx thx thx^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

=me...improving=