Tuesday, August 17, 2010

doggie world~~

lalala~~
saw many cutie doggie
upm had a 'dogathon' event
and manyn outsider even students join up
and i had chance to see many breed of doggie...
from tiniest to giantest^^
very enjoy...
wish i could have 1 myself...
chihuahua❤
...so cute...
here~ let's start our exploration to doggie world~
fluffy...
brownie furball~
huhuhu~dog nowaday even dress up like us...
what a life...
so cute...
~\(≧▽≦)/~
brownie:hurm...is she my sis???
smells like me...
snowie:'xcuse me...what d hell are u trying to do?
sniff me out...?
even they had their own cab...
how enjoyable... >w<
this doggie...is HUUGEEE...
its almost my waist height...
argh...!!!
snowdog^^
the laziest dog ever...
so-called 'lion dog'
but shouldn't a lion be active???
this dogs, rarely move at all...
d moment u make them sit...
forever they seem to be there
like a statue
lovely❤
❤so sweet❤
huhuhu~~
wanted to hug them so much...
they can be so friendly to each other
even its just 1st time meeting...
urghhhh...
its making me having bigger desire
to get one myself...
many pic that i had...but couldn't post all
and its so enjoyable...
they're cute, 
friendly,
even extreme smart...
\(^o^)/~

No comments:

Post a Comment

=me...improving=