Monday, January 3, 2011

brand new year...brand new me^^

happy new year!!!
maybe its a lil' too late...
coz its already 3 Jan 2011 now...
A NEW ME...^^
with short fringe~
(i dunno why i cannot upload photo here..)

with the 'NEW' me...
i'm gonna create a great year ahead...
forget all the unhappy pass...
i know there are more great adventure ahead
EMYLY~
you can do it...!

my new year days...
i'm enjoying with my family...
2 days in a row...
~shopping-spree~
i never knew my mum and sis could shops
they really shop till drop on the 1st and 2nd jan...
even i give up following them around
where i finally stop down,
join my dad at McD to wait for them...
huhuhu..my leg really hurts!!
its has been long since we're out shopping together
i should say round a year...
'coz i've been busy with works
really appreciate them time i had with them
enjoying shopping together...
look for the best food in town
(found great food in jln alor)
yummy~!!!

back to study...
its just another life cycle
coming back to college,
and the 1st thing i know~ 
no water supply!!!
duhh....
i've to walk down to 3rd floor to take bath
really tiring,
and lucky for me today morning,
i've just done taking my bath and the water stops...
couldn't imagine whats gonna happen
if i'm half way thru shampoo-ing...
rush down to another toilet with shampoo on my body
hahahah...it must be the most hilarious thing i'm gonna do for this new year!!!
after all classes go well on this 1st day...
guess there's gonna be much difference now
'coz i'm not attending every class with my gurlz anymore...
so i need to get use to mingle with another group
and most of all
IMY...
i'm waiting to see you
but it seems to be hard,
we don't even have a single class together...
hurrmmm....
anyway...
i will try my best to all this new things
I CAN DO IT!!!
^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

=me...improving=