Sunday, January 16, 2011

trying to get over...

all those that has happen
the real hard times
i guess it's time to let it go
TOTALLY~
maybe i've been wasting my time
thinking and regretting
reviewing all the unhappy times
locked myself in for the suffering
many of my youth is wasted for the unnecessary
though i know it's not worth-it
but i had wasted it too...
so now the best getaway that i can give to myself
is to create more opportunities
worship myself and make it even awesome days ahead


to start of with a new leaf
i'd join into things that i've never try before
modelling and shooting~
through this event that i've join,
i'd learn much more important things
especially friendship that is build
looking thru' the times i've had
knowing a new bunch of friends,
each and every from different personality
getting advices from some or cheering for each other
it makes me SMILE so broad
all over again...
it might have been a way of acting out the expression
but behind the scene
the fun and cooperation that we had
is the true smile that could lit up my face so much!!
^______________________________^
we are, at the very second, a total stranger to each other
but later on, by the end of the day
we turns out to be so closed as if we known each other for years
that's the best part and i did not feel a lil' of regret also
thx for the chance that's been given to me
thx for the time and the guidance
with more experience
i want to change the view of my life
i want to create many more great chapters in my book of life
like i've promise to myself before
i'll undertake more challenge in future,
i'm not going to hide under obscurity anymore
'coz i know i could be more decent than i'm now
not easily discouraged by the hurricane that had struck my days
i will work my way towards rainbow and the happy sunshine
^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

=me...improving=