Sunday, December 5, 2010

my so-called holiday...

i'm back home!!!
sounds good harh...finally come home
but the days i have enjoying at home,
i could count with my fingers...
only 4 total day
where i can lay back and relax
watch tv, online, eat and sleep as i like

my pocket...burnt, empty...
so i'm out working
and i've already work so hard for a week now
today...finally i'm out to have a proper shopping
with my family^^
hahaha...and yesterday went movie with my gf
Harry Potter...ooooooooo~
so nice...excited...thrilled!!!
part 2...i'm gonna watch it in 3D
wait me~~~~~~


huhuhu...
is been 2 weeks sem break start
and i miss everyone >.<
my buddies...faster come back please...
i'm stuck in the most boring place now...
faster come back and rescue me...!!
my coursemate...my days now are duller
i miss the laugh and joke and everything
urgh...now i starts to feel i prefer to stay at college more...
coz we can go out anytime we want
or sleep till how late in the room
argghhh!!!
i miss everyone!!!
wish time could fly a lil' faster when i'm working
and much more slower when i'm enjoying...
please...please...please...
may my wish come true
yeah~ ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

=me...improving=