Friday, December 10, 2010

boring days~

it has been 2 weeks working now...
i still got stuck dunno what to do
all i know is just work work and work >.<
i felt a lil' regret working with my friend now
the salary seems so small amount
if i waited for 2 more days...i sure go for the better choice
don't need to work for such long hours
also can get much more salary than i could now
but its too late to regret
i know
i talking nonsense here...

aarghh...
please...when will it be 15dec?
i want to meet up with my friends...our gathering
i wanna celebrate my sis birthday on the same day too
15dec...will you come faster...
huhuhuhu...and 17dec?
will you too please walk faster towards me...
i miss you so much...
i'm so bored without you filling my days
could you come back faster... >w<
time...time...time...time
show me your power
la~la~la~la
kachinggg....
what the heck i'm doing here???
=.="
aargh...i'm going crazy already i gues...
i wanna say many more...
but i don't remember for now
huh!!! i'm so not in me now...
my soul flies to...i dunno where...
help..help...someone please help me

No comments:

Post a Comment

=me...improving=