Friday, December 17, 2010

most enjoying n tiring day~ huhuhu

olalalalalaa~
finally gathered with frenz...
also celebrated my lil' sis birthday
the happiest i had for my holiday
hehehehe XP
after all 
i missed celebrating my family members birthday
but luckily i had chance to celebrate with my lil' sis
^^

gathering with my buddies
that's always what i'm waiting for...
again meeting up
1st thing we do...
blow water to each other again
hahaha~
most of us changed too >w<
ejia~still like to help me 'massage' [hohohoho]
wah jie~so cool jor...i ned to be better oso
honloon~skeleton...log...kayu...haish...no other word describe
wenhao~ok...handsome a bit lor...hehehe
sookyeum~wei...fat jor lor...so enjoy in uum meh
sheatleng~wah...so sunshine girl ad har...but still try get fatter
siawei~still same...but oso like sookyeum...face more round ad...
qynn~yer...you more cute ad lor...i jealous you leh...
hahahahahahahahah
hahahhahahahahhahahahahaha
and my dear jeean and chu...
saw you guys...like seeing my happy pie
but too bad...jeean you brought your girlfriend
so i can't bully you to the most...
hurm, nevermind i wait again...
you gonna pay for it...
and chu...next time we 'fire' jeean kaw-kaw~
don't think he can use the girlfriend to hide
kikikiki....
hurm...but time is always there
envy the great moments we are having...
fly by so fast
yer...i hate you time...
but still though its just a short period
i do have a great time
all that i've been waiting for
since our last meeting in september
ok...so now...again...waiting
for our next gathering...
hohohohhhooooo~
[p/s:pic will upload later...line not good]


No comments:

Post a Comment

=me...improving=