Saturday, October 15, 2011

lovely alcoholics~

STRESSSS!!!!
that's the first word from my mouth if you ask 
'hows your week have been?'
the reason for this~
thanks to all the pilling up assignments, talk show and test 
{{{(>_<)}}}
imma in a sick condition but still
i try to hang on to myself
rushing around
beginning on the weekend till friday...
my eyes sore so bad it gets bigger!
and my face..pimples up here n there!
sleepless nights...timeless work

Friday night...
loosen up a lil'...
where assignments and talk show completed
there's only 30% more work undone...
due to all the stress...
due to all the emo-ness...
get a message from Yannie to Overtime
a immediate YES is the answer\(^o^)/~
and what's best of all...
someone's here
lalalalala~~

=we drink, we drank and we drunk=
 me and my lovelies
 this lovelies that surprised me all the time
welcome back
 the best ji mui
 my lovely dear
哭过就好了╭(╯3╰)╮
 greenrain...another lovelies
 a barrel of STARKER...
but we never had enough~
 you're DRUNK..just admit it!!
xDDD
 this lovelies always kiss me when she's DRUNK
hehehe
actually i just realise i didn't have any single pic
with Yoong Yang and Stanley..
sorry guys~
we had more next time ya..
thanks a lot for the company again
a simple night out
but with lovelies around...
simple turns marvelous
muaacckkkkssssss~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

=me...improving=