Monday, August 15, 2011

burping out~~

i'm here...
that's what can't be change anymore
i've been here working under good heart
but threaten like i've owed the world for you
but it's ok!
i know no matter how i felt regret
no matter how i felt sad
no matter how i felt despised 
in 2 weeks time all this is gonna end..!

i hate to say, 
but i know i've done wrongly in some part
but so do YOU~
you've once told me not to judge things only by my own view
but do you practice it too..?
do you know how bad have you hurt me?
do you know how you've nearly made me loss a friend?
do you know not only you will felt unwell?
do you know you've hurt more than 1 heart?
NO...you don't
if you do...you won't continue with all the nonsense
you won't give me so many hard times

i came to help out under request
i came though i know life here would be hard
but i never knew you could make it even harder
i really don't understand
have you get a proper sense of maths?
do you need me to draw a table for you to calculate?
how could you cut my salary for doubles?
this is the 1st time ever i heard,
"if u didn't work on the public holidays, then i have to cut your salary double also, because i need to pay it to the person that will replace you...if not then it'll be unfair to me...."
hello~!!
i do stop working earlier and paying doubles only if i do work on holidays...
to replace 3 days of my early stop...i sacrifice the off days
i need the money..for your information DESPERATELY!!!
but now you telling me this...
what on earth is this rule?!
u should have jz pay me a full month salary
that's totally the way!
but you giving me all this excuses...
for what???
money really matters too you huh?!
so it's same for ME!!!
i could compromise with all those no-laptop-allow stuff
but this?!!
and you don't even think about what i've try to explain to you
you just continue with your mindset to cut my salary
i could have sue you for this,
even my friends told me so..
but i never want things to be in such a mist
i've grown tired to debate with you anymore...
since i've hold on for one and half month now
i will just keep this as a misfortune to me this time
a reminder for myself on how selfish you are
2 weeks from now and i could break free
i won't ask anymore from you
i won't speak one more word extra other than job
this will be my first and LAST TIME
helping you out...
sorry for being rude...but i could not hold on anymore respect to you
you're just lucky for both of us are kind enough to help you out
in future, i'm not sure if you could find any like us anymore
but if you do too...
i guess there's another heart you going to hurt
soon...if there's a chance
you will realize this,
you might have the opportunity to wake up from your own happy-lil'-world

No comments:

Post a Comment

=me...improving=