Saturday, November 20, 2010

lies...

lies...
lies...lies...
that's what you give me
everything you says seems to be real
but sometimes...its too real that i can't even believe it
whenever i try to make myself trust what you say
the truth will always reveal itself to me
now what i can do...
???
i don't think i can bear all this anymore
i've given you times
i've given myself times too...
all this while...i know it always had been me
it was me that blind my own eyes
it was me that often denies the truth
it was me that always chose to look in the false side
i know what i shouldn't, but i chose what i shouldn't
many told me "you're so silly"
i know...but i just can't accept it...
that's why i choose to keep my eyes close,
make my ears deaf when stories about you comes to me

but now~
i've had enough...
first time you lied...it hurts, but i forgived
second time...its like killing, but i gave you another chance
third time now...i feels nothing, i'm just numb
no more heart-bleeding feels, not feeling pains,
no tears flowing down
it's just NOTHING~
is like something that might happen sooner or later i guess
you may say i'm a coward
but...sorry, i don't think i could handle this anymore...
i've sacrificed a lot...
all my patience and care and time
you just make me feel...its all wasted!
its all worthless for i've put on someone like you that never appreciate
worthless!!! 
i rather keep all to myself,
share it with others
rather than giving all to you, where you treat it like a glass of water
pouring it out...like its nothing important,
i'm too tired to make everything continue
too tired...to act as if i'm not jealous,
too tired...to pretends that i'm ok but i'm not
i should stop you from hurting me anymore
making myself to hold-on to this relation,
its going to be my biggest mistake if i do continues
its just seem tough...and like something-that-never-will-happen
i wanna wake myself up from this so-called sweet dream,
which basically was a nightmare...
a nightmare that kills me slowly
i've no more ideas on how to make you realise,
on how to tell you that you should have appreciate me more
for now~ everything is already too late
maybe, me letting-go is gonna be the best for you
you could do whatever you want,
you don't have anymore hard time to think of ways to hide from me
cause now, you are totally free
i'm not gonna burden your life anymore
~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

=me...improving=