Friday, November 5, 2010

i wonder why~ i wonder why~

it has been so long since i last posted
things happens recently..
many~
good and bad times...
i wondered...
have you ever appreciate what i did to you?
do you really know what i'm thinking all this while?
do you realise when i'm happy and when i'm not?
i made choices...
i did many things that i shouldn't have
i took many steps that i'm not suppose to
that's all bcoz of YOU!!
do you realise the importance of you to me?
do you know what i feels when i saw you standing right infront of me??
have you ever notice what i had sacrifice just for you???
i hope you realised~
but when will it be the day that you will tell me all the truth?
is that committing yourself to me is so HARD?
i always wonder why?
why you try to hide me from your friends?
why you never have the guts to hold me in public?
why you never allows me to touch your phone?
why you are afraid to let me browse through your stuff?
why everytime we meet its only at your house?
why when you are out with me you seems so uncomfortable?
why you always make sure i don't tell out loud about us?
why i could only follow what you ask me to do?
why you never tell me about your friends?
why you hang up my phone everytime you were with your friends?
why you need to hide from me whenever you are answering calls?
why am i not allowed to be friend with those that you know?
why...why...why...
there are to many 'why' that i always wanted to ask
but i never!
i never ever questioned any to you...
bcoz i trust you...
i'm always waiting and for-long waiting
till the time you tell all to me by yourself
sometimes, i know what's happening,
just like the time you went penang,
but you lied to me saying you are working
but the truth is you are enjoying with other girl
but i didn't speak a word about that
i kept in silence
for what?
for the trust!!!
ok...that passed and i'm not gonna think on that anymore
since then, things goes good
but later on, you did tell me you are going out with friends
but you never let me know who's with you
i don't mind about that
that's your privacy
 and at least you let me know you are out
but the next thing i see
the photo that shows the truth
again...i'm speechless
is all your so-called sisters hugs you the way it is?
no!!!
they shouldn't!!!
i gave you the freedom that you suppose to own
but please....please just don't tell me
all those bizzare lies...
tell me the truth as it is,
please don't hide from me coz it hurts
even more than knowing the truth
now i'm so not sure
not sure about all the things that you says
not sure is all the promises you make is just for that miserable seconds...
not sure how much trust that i could give you anymore
i wanted to give you all my trust
but is it worth-it?
thats still a question to myself
a question that i still unable to find the answer
there's too many that makes me wonder
too many that i'm trying to workout on
so...please...i'm waiting for the truth
~

No comments:

Post a Comment

=me...improving=