Saturday, July 24, 2010

~my life in my university life...upm~

a new world for me...
the 1st thing i want to say...
"IT'S SO TIRING HERE..."~~
orientation...or most suitably known as...
THE SLEEPLESSS WEEK... T.T
never had enough...and even now...
i'm extreme good in this one kung fu...
~sit and stand sleeping~ zzzZZZ....
oh my god...'panda eyes' 0.0
yucks...how many eye mask do i need???
the programme suppose to end very early...
but with all the uncoordinated timer...
everything turn out to be last minute...
which finally turns out to be a disaster...
and if you ask me...
'where is the place that you know well in upm?'
my answer...Dewan Besar...
haish...why???
....................................................................................
wake-up...time to go for briefing in Dewan Besar,
back to college for lunch,
after lunch...briefing in Dewan Besar...another 5 hour there...
back to college for dinner and clean-up...
after dinner...talk by 'bla~bla~bla' in Dewan Besar...again!!!
what can i do???
other than listnening to all the briefings???
in this big big hall~


taking nonsense picture...
and this...my cutie-tiny...
roomate...coursemate...gossip-ing mate...


this...my blur-blur roomate...XP
and i look bad here...the-tired-face...
ouch...the eye bags...=.=

o.0

owkay...guess here for the header 1st...
update soon with more
~my days~
~❤now, before and forever❤~


No comments:

Post a Comment

=me...improving=