Friday, September 30, 2011

my 20th bigday^^~

weee~ weee~~
THANKS!!!
thanks to all that celebrated my bigday~!
\(^o^)/~ 


 luv all of you!!! 

though is another year without family around
but i have more special moments with buddies by my side^^
beginning from the first minute till the last minute
of 27 SEPT
i had had surprises and wishes non-stop
blessed with wishes that makes me smile wide O(∩_∩)O~
and also make me wept  /(ㄒoㄒ)/~~

0000 ~ Eng Eng play me a birthday song...and i got too surprise, i cried >.<
0003 ~ 'Nan ren' called over...sang me a birthday song too, i cried even harder TwT
(have to hide myself with my pillow to avoid the embarrassing moment)
0007 ~ hueylyn come over to my room and wish me...also cook me an egg she call it 夀蛋~
since 0000...been receiving tones of wishes on my facebook wall~
0235 ~ got a surprise call from Thai...Zet my lovely cokodok called!! i'm in an unconscious state    
            when i hear her voice...but her laughter make me wide awake later on^^
1100 ~ again hueylyn woke up to cook me a special 'lap chiong' egg for lunch~ special yeah!!
1100-1530 ~ been busy with rehearsal for zhong hua nite..but somehow receive wishes from others
            around me that i dun know too...so warm~
1550 ~ reached home to prepare for the nite event but found a special made video with birthday
            card and hidden present on my bed...by my lovely family ~Yannie, Eng, Hueylyn, Winson~
1700-2100 ~ dressed and had make-up as usher for the nite...becoming a pretty gal for my own day
            too^^ two things in a row..hehehe, felt very happy the nite though i'm not celebrating...
2130 ~ a surprise singing session by all the committee...nearly made me wept again, so 感动啊!!!
2355 ~ finally the call from a stupid 冬瓜...waiting for this call is like years, nearly pissed off, but
            not so much...(*^__^*) 嘻嘻……a call that ends my special day~

- pic's on sequence -






-----------------THE BEST DAY OF THE YEAR----------------
o(≧v≦)o~~好棒!!!

unable to had a proper celebration on my birthday but it's ok~
at least i had a special way on enjoying this special day...^^
however, on the next day...
we made a plan to go karaoke!!!
the first karaoke session with the lovelies after 4 months break
karaoke with this crazy fellas...is always the BEST!!
\(^o^)/YES!

just like this scene that often appear when we clamp together
- watch only if you are ready for crazy-ness -
busy shuffling in a small room~ xDDD

these are some of the crazy-ness we had even in a tiny room
many more is only for our own reservation
hehehe =P
and a great dinner at Teppanyaki...
so full >w<
too full what to do??
sure head off to shopping...~!
and shopping is also fun!!!
 this busy uncle and aunties...
checking which bottle of 100plus has more 比较划算的...
really beh tahan them ><

finally is paying time...
time to go home~
time for some rest after a hectic day...
yeah~!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

=me...improving=