Saturday, July 16, 2011

couldn't help...but felt left-out

i know...
sometimes not everything should be in my concern
i know...
i'm not worth to be the busybody one
but do you know...
the way you behave
the way you make things be
really hit me hard in the heart,

Sometimes, you might not realize,
but actually you already hurt someone's feeling
if you are not happy with what i did or didn't
please do tell..~
don't purposely behave in some ways to ignore me
don't act as if i'm invisible
don't show me faces when i don't even know what's wrong
'coz all this make me feel totally alienated
if that's really what u wanna let me know
then, all i can say is CONGRATS 
you finally able to make me feel like a total dumb
doesn't know whats happening around
which basically problem wasn't actually from me
in a milisecond makes me feel like i'm a weirdo
and directing things upside down
makes me felt even worst than ever
i really have this single thought
whether if i made the right step introducing you to the things now
for what i can see is that 
you made me feel bad enough to blame myself as a stupid one~!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

=me...improving=